Wind Turbine Installation
Our expertise supports work to address one of the greatest challenges facing rural Alaska—affordable energy.
Incorporating wind technology into Alaska’s energy mix can help off-set expensive energy costs, such as diesel fuel.
Wind is a clean source of renewable energy and STG Incorporated has installed more community-scale wind farms in Alaska than any other contractor, approximately 80 percent of those currently in operation.
Video commissioned by CIRI/Fire Island Wind LLC
- Constructability consultation
- Tower foundation and turbine installation
- MET tower installation
- Civil and site access development
- Logistics management
- Transmission/Communication line installation
- Integrity testing
- System integration and calibration
- Operations and maintenance
Yukon-Kuskokwim Regional Center
Unalakleet Wind Turbines
Kotzebue Wind Farm Expansion
Gambell Wind Turbines
Fire Island Wind Farm
Fire Island, Alaska