Communication Tower Construction
Thanks to the internet and mobile technology, where we live no longer determines how we live.
However, access to high-speed communication has been elusive for many living in rural Alaska. Bringing telemedicine, online education, and videoconferencing to Alaskans is a big responsibility.
We’re your all-in-one solution for microwave and wireless telecommunications infrastructure in the Arctic and rural Alaska. From foundation to installation, trust your next telecommunications job to the experts.
Video commissioned by GCI-TERRA.
- Constructability consultation
- Turn-key design-build communication systems
- Microwave tower, foundation, and antenna installation
- Wireless monopile foundation and installation
- Remote module and repeater installation
- Waveguide, antenna, and ice shield installation
- Wireless hardware installation
- Fiber optic support installation
- Tower maintenance
DeltaNet Broadband Network
From Shageluk up to Kotzebue