From the oil fields of the North Slope to the dams of Southeast, we have a crane within your reach.
From versatile all-terrain cranes to the largest crane in the state – the German-crafted Liebherr LR 1600/2 – STG has the right crane for the job. We cater to a variety of industries throughout rural and urban Alaska, including construction, telecommunications, and energy development.
- Constructability consultation
- Heavy lift consultation/3D lift planning
- Heavy lifting, long-reach hoisting, setting, and relocating
- Certified crane operators and riggers
- Lifting capacity from 28 ton boom truck to 660 ton crawler crane
- Mobile cranes
Fire Island Wind Farm
Fire Island, Alaska
Sitka Blue Lake Dam Expansion
CD-5 Colville Delta Bridge
North Slope, Alaska
Cabela’s Interior Display