Permafrost, sand, and silt are inescapable in Alaska and building in these conditions requires extensive foundation work to ensure a strong start for a stable structure.
Not surprisingly, nearly every structure in rural Alaska is built on pilings. Trust your next construction job to Alaska’s most experienced pile foundation contractor.
- Driven and drilled steel piles
- Thermopiles and adfreeze piles
- Sheet piles
- Helical anchors and piles
- Rock anchors
- Concrete foundations
- Constructability consultation
- Samuel Simmonds Memorial Hospital, Barrow
- Alaska Dept. of Transportation, Tuntutuliak
- Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium, Stebbins
- Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center, Girdwood
- Hilcorp Alaska, Drift River